Pole Fitness is a Pole dance for fun and fitness school, founded in 2005. Pole Fitness offers, pole fitness lessons to clients who want to improve their strength, fitness and confidence in a fun way.
- Using your personal information
- Sharing personal information
- Your right to withdraw consent
- Anti-Spam/direct marketing
- Contact details
Pole Fitness respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party. We take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us and to keep you updated with any business changes/modifications.
Using your personal information
At Pole Fitness, we want to give you the best possible client experience. Therefore, personal identification information such as name and email addresses will only be collected and used to keep you updated with news and classes that is of legitimate interest such as business changes, projects or news articles.
Your personal data may also be used:
- To send client agreements, invoices, and late payment notifications
- To confirm meetings, project start dates or completion of services
- To send invitations to key events pertinent to the client and hosted by Pole Fitness
- To respond to queries and complaints; keeping your details on file to inform any future communication, demonstrating how prior communication was made
- To protect our business from fraud and other illegal activities noting your email address as a trusted source • To send you relevant, personalised communications by post or email in relation to updates, offers, and services. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest.
- To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, fee changes and legally required information relating to your agreement.
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services
Sharing personal information
The data we hold is minimal, will not be shared with any third parties unless required to do so by law or to prevent fraudulent activity, and is to inform and direct attention to business updates and services provided by Pole Fitness only.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent. In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
We only ever send information relating to the services of Pole fitness. Direct marketing is minimal and will only outline a change of service, business update or to introduce Pole Fitness, as a legitimate interest to your business.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels.
We must always comply with your request.
To opt out of future direct marketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Your personal information will then be deleted from our direct marketing database.